Cat Profile: Peter
I’m back again, humans. Many of you have been following me on Twitter and Instagram as well as liking my page on Facebook, and I’m sure you’ve been glad you did so. Be sure to spread the word to both your friends and your enemies about how hilarious I am. And now, another cat profile. This time, you get to find out all about Peter.
- Name: Peter
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair
- Favorite Hangout: Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Hobbies: Pottery, Astronomy, Pole-Vaulting
- Favorite Ride: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Interesting Fact: Once ate 15 tubs of sweet potato fries in one night
There once was a time when you humans couldn’t go by the Hungry Bear Restaurant without spotting at least one Disneyland Cat because we have always had a feeding station located nearby. Recently, however, the food has gotten better at some of the other stations, so most of us are eating elsewhere. Peter has never wandered far enough away from this area to discover the other stations and faithfully keeps his post here instead. His one true love is sweet potato fries, and he knows he can find them in abundance at the Hungry Bear Restaurant. When not focusing on eating, Peter is an avid stargazer (hence his name being derived from Peter Pan, who loves to fly toward the second star to the right). While keeping his eyes toward the skies, he also enjoys watching the fireworks spectaculars. He gets very angry in the off season when the fireworks stop occurring nightly.
* Note from a human: Please don’t feed the cats sweet potato fries or any other foods from the park. They should really only eat the food from the feeding stations that is intended for them.
* Note from the cat: Butt out, human. Get your own blog!Share